Who are we?
We are a bunch of AI quants trying to change the retail investing game. No really, we are trying to change the investing world by challenging the existing paradigm for individuals like you. Why should ONLY the big investment banks and elite hedge funds have access to recent advancements in quantitative and AI investing? We are trying to help the average person invest and save through the power of AI. Why should someone like you be forced to settle? We don’t think you should. Your money matters too!
What is our culture?
We have a team-oriented culture built on mutual respect, integrity, accountability and doing the right thing. Trying to challenge the investment titans is serious, but we also try to have fun 24/7. It really is hard for us to contain our excitement about how AI can change the investing game for the retail investor. We never settle and are always hustling. Most importantly, we never stop dreaming and are ALWAYS looking to disrupt!
What are we trying to do?
We are empowering everyday people to start investing like the professionals. The $35 trillion fund management industry is controlled by an exclusive club of a concentrated few. The rest of us are locked out, peering in from the other side of the looking glass. We are challenging this monopoly by democratizing access to these same sophisticated strategies.
What are you going to get to do?
You will be a lead engineer on the development and launch of our flagship next gen investing app. We are launching the first digital AI-powered digital investing app for the individual investor. In your role as Sr Software Engineer, you will be working directly with the Founder/ CEO and the Product Team. You will be responsible for any technology related issues surrounding the launch of our investing app as well the launch and maintenance of our interactive chatrooms and informational websites. You will be expected to take ownership over the technical definition, architecture and quality assurance for new software product development and scaling & sustaining activities.
· Ensure quality assurance infrastructure can scale to meet the breadth of development activity that is fueling the business’s explosive growth
· Communicate and work collaboratively with the rest of the leadership team
· Create an innovative engineering culture of technology innovation and excellence, characterized as highly collaborative, execution-focused, members first, high velocity and best in class.
· 5+ years professional experience in consumer-centric software development
· Must have some experience building mobile apps in eCommerce, wealth management, or online trading
· Extensive experience with public and private APIs
· Extensive experience with cloud technologies, SOA architectures and agile development practices with a track record of driving innovation and results in a fast-paced environment…Read more>>